(this article is translated by google translate.)
What is Mobile Application Design?
Mobile application design is one of the most effective business branches of our day and has taken investments from many sectors with the increase of usage of mobile devices. With the increase in the competition, there are different requests for mobile applications and the developers are trying to solve this difference with design innovations. In order to make a difference at this point, your application should be designed in the most accurate way according to the sector and need.
Considerations for Mobile Design
- Device Compliance: While providing mobile application design, pages should be designed in a way that will work in full compliance with any screen. This principle is the first consideration for mobile applications to be useful.
- Ease of Use: It should be very easy to use and learnable even by people who are very bad with technology.
- A Simple and Simple Interface: One of the most important elements to be considered when developing a mobile application is that the design of the application is simple and simple. A complexly designed application cannot support you in appealing to the general audience as it does not give the user a good experience. Another reason why simple and simple design is preferred is that the screens of smart devices are relatively small compared to other devices. No matter how high resolutions the smart devices have, they cannot transmit too much detail to the user since the viewing area is smaller.
- Detailed Navigation Design: It is of great importance to direct the users to different categories and pages in the designed mobile application. In mobile applications, it is not possible to use the header menu style available on websites, so it is a more attractive option to present a menu design that can be scrolled down or left-handed.
- User Account Login: Users must be able to create and personalize their own accounts when they log in to your mobile app. The user should be able to access the account page very simply whenever he wants and to examine his / her own situation. It is important to have a simple interface and easy to use.
- Preferred Listing: Instead of providing the same data to each user, providing a personalized homepage or suggestion section based on interests and hobbies is a topic that will increase the user experience positively. Applications that use this system are more liked and used by users more.