Cookies used on the website
What is a Cookie and Why is it Used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or the network server through browsers by the websites you visit.
The main purposes for using cookies on our Website are listed below:
- Enhancing the services that are offered to you by improving the functionality and performance of the website;
- Improving the Website, providing new features on the Website and tailoring the offered features to your preferences;
- Ensuring the legal and commercial safety of the Website, you, and our Company
Types of Cookies Used On Our Website
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during our visitors’ visits to the Website, and deleted after the browser is closed.
The main purpose for the use of such cookies is to ensure that the Website properly functions during your visit.
For example, it is ensured that you are able to fill in online forms consisting of multiple pages.
- Persistent cookies are types of cookies that are used to improve the functionality of the Website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors.
- Such cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device through browsers.
- Some types of persistent cookies may be used to provide you with personalized suggestions, considering factors such as your purpose for the use of the Website.
- In the event that you revisited our Website using the same previous device, persistent cookies will help us check your device for any cookies that were created by our Website and, if there are any previously created cookies, it will be recognized that you visited the website before and the content to be communicated to you will be determined accordingly so as to provide you with a better service.